Thursday, April 24, 2014

IS SOMEBODY PRAYING?

 
     I KNOW of no one, who deep into their soul, does not want someone to pray for them! Even to those who look at prayers as hedge, or a "Can't Hurt" thing!
   
    God does bring the gently restful rains of HIS Sabbaths to His children every Friday at Sunset.....
    Hebrews 4:16  "Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need."

    Let us all, meet there, in honest prayer, all who are in need of Mercy, and of Grace, as well as Compassion, and the strength just to go on another day, because all have been buffeted by the Deceiver, Satan, plus as all have sinned all are in need of Mercy and forgiveness!
    I'll not ever understand, why so many of us, insist on carrying all our troubles and woes, when in prayer all we need to do is to ask Christ to shoulder our burdens, so that each can walk fully upright, without all that weight on our backs!
     
     Matthew 11:30  "For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light."

     How many of us know that the word Mercy in the King James Bible is used 341 times? Plus the word is used 128 times in the Old Book, and 158 times in the New! The term "Be not Afraid" is used 42 times and 12 times, that's 340 times total, that we are told not to fear, IF. . .if we but have Faith-TRUST in Christ!
      Have YOU not ever wished that you could have somebody in your corner, that loved you, trusted you and supported you, in all things good?  Well HE's never father away than a honest prayer, for help or guidance or support in righteousness! No He'll not help you nor give the plans on "How to rob a bank" But He will guide you into doing what's right and good! That is usually not what the worldly thinks of as good, or right, but then again the worldly are so deep within self, that many can't see their neighbors, let alone getting to know them!

    Is there one in your life, that Satan has gained full control over, in habits that are harmful to health and or a huge financial drain for their families, or those who they have not cast aside?
    Pray for them, my friend, as prayers that are intercessory in nature, without guile on our part, is giving God permission to touch their hearts via the Holy Spirit. Yes Satan will shout, "God, that one is mine leave him or her alone!"  Then God will answer, "No, HE or SHE, is mine, because so and so prayed and lifted up their name, so that one is MINE, if. . .if they want Me!"
 
     I have not heard, of a habit,  nor a life-style, no matter the type, nor its duration, that if a person's, true desire was to get rid of it, that Christ was not able to remove the need, physical or mental, from anyone, that truly wanted the freedom from it!

    Why can this be said, with such surety? One needs only to look at the Cross, upon which HE willingly died for the all sins for all time for all humanity! As HE willingly gave His life, who could think that He'll not do ALL HE's able, to get you right with the Father? He in fact lives to reach you, and will not ever stop, until JUST BEFORE He returns, in the effort to have you with Him forever?

     But, you say, I think I am a good person, and I don't need Jesus in my life? Well sorry, but just as there is no neutral nature, neither can we be neutral, and sit on the fence, as life's "Fence" will cut us in half figuratively. If this is you Satan has already got you!
     Therefore, you are in a greater need of Jesus than you realize, because my friend, Satan never takes a day off, and never gives up, then again look at history's despots, Satan used them for his own ends, and then cast aside when they ceased to be of use to him! Satan's testing is never shut off. Thankfully neither does Jesus quit, unless you say do not bother me,anymore.

    Luke 22:21  "But, behold, the hand of him that betrayeth me is with me on the table."                                   Satan used Judas' greed to ensnare him, and what happened to him? He was so despondent...depressed, that he hung himself, but the branch broke, and he feel from the cliff to it's base and his belly split open! Look at Herod, the King of Judah, He ordered the murder of all boy children under 2 years of age, in Satan's quest to kill Jesus, but he died alone and eaten by worms! Look at all the 20th Century's monsters, not one died, old, and of of old age, right?

     Luke 22:31-34  "And the Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold, Satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat: But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren. And he said unto him, Lord, I am ready to go with thee, both into prison, and to death. And he said, I tell thee, Peter, the cock shall not crow this day, before that thou shalt thrice deny that thou knowest me."
   Please note that even Jesus, prayed for Simon Peter, even while He knew that Peter would deny Him three times before the roster's crows!Plus the words: "when thou art converted"!   Meaning  ??? [they still lacked understanding, agree?]

     Luke 22:59-62  "And about the space of one hour after another confidently affirmed, saying, Of a truth this fellow also was with him: for he is a Galilaean. And Peter said, Man, I know not what thou sayest. And immediately, while he yet spake, the cock crew. And the Lord turned, and looked upon Peter. And Peter remembered the word of the Lord, how he had said unto him, Before the cock crow, thou shalt deny me thrice. And Peter went out, and wept bitterly."                                                                                                    John 14:24-27  "He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me. These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you. But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you. Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."

  Here is MY prayer to you my friend!

    John 17:15-26  "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil. They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth. As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world. And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth.  Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word; That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me. And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one: I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me. Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.  O righteous Father, the world hath not known thee: but I have known thee, and these have known that thou hast sent me. And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare it: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them."

   In your prayers for others, give YOUR Father their name, and pray for specifics, for a drug habit to be gone, or what ever, and ask HIM to convict their Hearts/Minds!

Thank YOU for your time/
Questions?  Comments?
www,servant@frontier.com

Want to learn more?  Visit your Seventh day Adventist Church, any Saturday/Sabbath @ 9:15 Am.  You just may be very glad that that you did.

Other site: www.servantsite@wordpress.com    wwwblbn.org.  www.amazingfacts.org


No comments:

Post a Comment